The process of baking can take a lot of time of yours. This is definitely true when your baking job is filled with parties and weddings or engagements. The busy schedule can disturb you and your family but you can not let it do that, right? With the best vacuum sealer, whenever you have free time, you can make your own dough and bake it anytime you want. All you have to do is to follow these below tips to save time when baking.
The dough of Chunky Chocolate to Save
This is the recipe of full chunks of big chocolate that this recipe will make all of your guests satisfy at the next parties. During the week days, whenever you have free time, you can make this dough and vacuum seal for future use. So when you have surprised guest arrive in the weekend, you can welcome your guests with a delicious batch of cookies one second.
- 2 and 1/4 cups of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons of cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 cup of white sugar
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 3/4 cup of melted unsalted butter
- 1 egg and 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of chocolate chunks.
How to do:
1. You prepare a large bowl and pour salt, flour, baking soda and cornstarch to this bowl.
2. Next, you prepare another bowl, and use this bowl to stir the butter, egg, sugars, the vinilla extract and extra egg yolk together.
3. Now, you combine the dry and wet materials until this mixture is combined throughout.
4. You fold in chocolate chunks until it is well distributed.
5. You use the plastic wrap to cover the bowl and put it in the fridge for about 2 hours. You have to follow this tip even you are going to bring the dough in the fridge.
6. You take the dough out of the bowl and you place this dough in a vacuum sealer bag.
7. You vacuum seal this bag and then you use a marker and write to the label the date so that you will not forget. The dough will stay for several months if it is preserved in the fridge.
8. When you want to bake, you can take the dough out of the freezer. You should leave this dough in room temperature for about 2 hours or until this dough becomes softened.
9. Next, you turn on the oven and set the temperature at 325 degrees.
10. On a sheet of lined baking, you place 3 – tablesbake poon – size – balls of the dough in rows with space around an inch apart one by one.
11. You start to bake for about 11 minutes or until the cookies cover start to turn to golden brown color and the chunks of chocolate are melted.
12. Finally, you can serve and enjoy it now.
When you store the dough in the freeze for later use, you will save more time. With this time, you can enjoy with your family and friends or you can do whatever you want. Moreover, on the lazy day, if you do not want to go outside to buy the cookies, you can take the dough out of the freezer and bake it right away. With a cup of tea or coffee and a book, you can enjoy your relax evening. As I said, the vacuum sealer is always a good investment of your.